CCC Help Turkish
This info is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. CCC Help Turkish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. CCC Help Turkish's primary file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Turkish. They take 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2011.0810.1308.21744
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:24:47.970