CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about CCC Help Turkish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Turkish program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Turkish. They take about 8.74 MB (9164320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2013.0206.2310.41616
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 18:56:05.957