CCC Help Turkish
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Turkish is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Turkish version 2012.0308.2332.42157
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Turkish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Turkish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 15:58:05.543