CCC Help Turkish
This info is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help Turkish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Turkish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is titled CCCDsPreview.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Turkish. They take an average of 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2014.0417.1533.26103
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Turkish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:54:47.740