CCC Help Turkish
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Turkish for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the application CCC Help Turkish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Turkish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and it has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
CCC Help Turkish contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2014.1204.1736.31659
only. For more CCC Help Turkish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Turkish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Turkish in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:43:19.283