CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Turkish's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.74 MB (7071360
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Turkish version 2012.0412.0346.4710
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:45:53.037