CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Turkish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.13 MB (8522688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0816.2218.38235
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Turkish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Turkish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Turkish in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:07:48.923