CCC Help Turkish
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. CCC Help Turkish is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Turkish. They take 7.03 MB (7373992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2012.0611.1250.21046
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Turkish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Turkish in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:50:21.197