CCC Help Turkish
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about CCC Help Turkish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Turkish is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CCC Help Turkish's primary file takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which take 6.69 MB (7017472
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This data is about CCC Help Turkish version 2014.1203.0142.3038
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Turkish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 09:36:30.700