CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Turkish is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Turkish contains of the executables below. They take 3.47 MB (3634176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1206.1602.28764
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Turkish in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:33:53.880