CCC Help Turkish
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Turkish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. CCC Help Turkish's primary file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Turkish. They occupy about 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1110.2324.42036
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Turkish in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:59:04.927