CCC Help Turkish
This web page is about CCC Help Turkish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the app CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Turkish program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Turkish's main file takes around 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and its name is CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1114.0400.6988
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Turkish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Turkish in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 16:14:41.790