CCC Help Turkish
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Turkish for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Turkish contains of the executables below. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Turkish version 2014.0811.2302.39561
alone. For other CCC Help Turkish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Turkish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:20:38.593