CCC Help Turkish
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is titled CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Turkish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 341.50 KB (349696
bytes) on disk.
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0928.1531.26058
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Turkish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:48:31.383