CCC Help Turkish
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Turkish for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Turkish program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is named atiapfxx.exe and occupies 156.00 KB (159744 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Turkish. They take about 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1105.2159.39482
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Turkish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Turkish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Turkish in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:40:45.357