CCC Help Turkish
CCC Help Turkish is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about CCC Help Turkish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Turkish is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named Grid64.exe and occupies 299.00 KB (306176 bytes).
CCC Help Turkish is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.12 MB (2227712
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0522.2156.37579
of CCC Help Turkish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Turkish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Turkish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Turkish in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After removing CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 02:51:45.797