CCC Help Turkish
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info related to CCC Help Turkish at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Turkish is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Turkish is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2012.0727.2121.36516
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Turkish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Turkish program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:11:08.930