CCC Help Turkish
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Turkish contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Turkish version 2013.0411.1217.20180
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Turkish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Turkish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Turkish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Turkish in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Turkish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:30:15.610