CCC Help Turkish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Turkish for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Turkish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More details about CCC Help Turkish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Turkish is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Turkish. They occupy about 2.81 MB (2947712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Turkish version 2011.0908.1354.23115
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Turkish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Turkish is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Turkish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Turkish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Turkish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Turkish". The CCC Help Turkish program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Turkish in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Turkish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Turkish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Turkish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Turkish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Turkish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Turkish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Turkish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:34:19.893