CCC Help Thai
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Thai on ATI's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it occupies around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0911.1240.20846
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by the software company ATI. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Thai in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 23:07:45.890