CCC Help Russian
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Russian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Russian program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Russian is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0203.2210.39787
of CCC Help Russian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program by ATI. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:45:50.993