CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named MOM.InstallProxy.exe and its approximative size is 293.50 KB (300544 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2013.0812.2312.39869
only. For more CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:06:23.053