CCC Help Polish
This page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Polish application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Polish. They take 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Polish version 2013.0424.1154.19491
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 18:29:03.050