CCC Help Dutch
This web page is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Dutch. They occupy 8.37 MB (8773120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2013.1007.2202.37785
only. For more CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:45:49.110