CCC Help Dutch
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about CCC Help Dutch on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Dutch program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is named CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.00 KB (59392 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Dutch. They take about 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Dutch version 2012.1114.0400.6988
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Dutch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 16:18:42.193