CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. CCC Help Dutch's main file takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Dutch. They occupy about 8.74 MB (9164320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2013.0206.2310.41616
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 18:53:10.533