CCC Help Dutch
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Dutch on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
CCC Help Dutch contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2013.0411.1217.20180
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:28:57.850