CCC Help Dutch
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the software CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Dutch is composed of the following executables which take 8.13 MB (8522688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2014.0404.1911.32634
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:27:39.453