CCC Help Dutch
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the software CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Dutch is composed of the following executables which take 8.13 MB (8522688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2014.0404.1911.32634
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:27:39.453