CCC Help Dutch
This info is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Dutch on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.69 MB (7017472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This info is about CCC Help Dutch version 2014.1203.0142.3038
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Dutch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 09:29:30.737