CCC Help Dutch
This page is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Dutch contains of the executables below. They take 6.52 MB (6833832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2012.1101.0107.126
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Dutch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 18:16:34.837