CCC Help Dutch
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the app CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Dutch. They occupy 6.23 MB (6536320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.63 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2012.0315.1620.27344
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 18:48:43.573