CCC Help Dutch
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Dutch. They take an average of 6.75 MB (7080192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Dutch version 2013.0622.2226.38490
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Dutch in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:25:53.837