CCC Help Dutch
This web page is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Dutch on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. Usually the CCC Help Dutch program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Dutch's main file takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Dutch is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This data is about CCC Help Dutch version 2014.1204.1736.31659
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Dutch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:40:14.277