CCC Help Dutch
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2012.0727.2121.36516
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Dutch in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:18:22.280