CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the application CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Dutch is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.52 MB (6834272
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0314.1032.17070
of CCC Help Dutch. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:56:21.597