CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info about CCC Help Dutch at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Dutch. They occupy 6.47 MB (6783232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.25 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Dutch version 2013.0429.2312.39747
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Dutch in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:56:53.230