CCC Help Dutch
This info is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the app CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the CCC Help Dutch's main executable file and it occupies around 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Dutch. They take about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2014.0127.0222.4160
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 01:00:59.010