CCC Help Dutch
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Dutch at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CCC Help Dutch's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Dutch is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.03 MB (7373992
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Dutch version 2012.0611.1250.21046
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:54:43.300