CCC Help Dutch
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Dutch on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
CCC Help Dutch contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.13 MB (8521664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2013.0515.0724.11427
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Dutch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:14:43.050