CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details about CCC Help Dutch at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.75 MB (7076480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Dutch version 2012.0214.2217.39913
alone. For other CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:44:47.673