CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details about CCC Help Dutch at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.75 MB (7076480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Dutch version 2012.0214.2217.39913
alone. For other CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:44:47.673