CCC Help Dutch
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Dutch is comprised of the following executables which take 6.75 MB (7079080
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0918.0259.3365
of CCC Help Dutch. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Dutch in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:20:34.430