CCC Help Dutch
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the application CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Dutch program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2012.0516.1006.16142
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Dutch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:09:27.997