CCC Help Dutch
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the application CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Dutch program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2012.0516.1006.16142
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Dutch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:09:27.997