CCC Help Dutch
This web page is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to CCC Help Dutch at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Dutch. They take about 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1110.2324.42036
of CCC Help Dutch. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Dutch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:47:24.447