CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about about CCC Help Dutch at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Dutch is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Dutch's main executable file and it takes close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.79 MB (7117056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (660.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (92.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0830.0146.1272
of CCC Help Dutch. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Dutch in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:40:58.303