BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your systemBitRock
. You can find out more on BitRock or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise at http://bitrock.com
. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is frequently installed in the C:/Program Files (x86)/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 19.8.0 folder, regulated by the user's option. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 19.8.0\uninstall.exe. builder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.12 MB (7465287 bytes) on disk.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is composed of the following executables which occupy 47.66 MB (49972308
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (5.60 MB)
- customize.exe (6.53 MB)
- autoupdate-windows-x64.exe (11.68 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (7.99 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (6.53 MB)
- builder.exe (7.12 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (371.50 KB)
- dmg.exe (315.04 KB)
- osslsigncode.exe (1.52 MB)
The current web page applies to BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 19.8.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program by BitRock. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise app will be found automatically. After you click BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The web site of the program is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 19.8.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your computer, we are not saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-28 12:11:14.057