BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your computerBitRock
. You can read more on BitRock or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise at http://bitrock.com
. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is typically set up in the C:/Program Files (x86)/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.6.0 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.6.0\uninstall.exe. builder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.37 MB (6684374 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. They take about 52.01 MB (54538295
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (3.76 MB)
- customize.exe (5.78 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.16 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (5.78 MB)
- builder.exe (6.37 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.6.0
of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. You can find below info on other versions of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is an application marketed by the software company BitRock. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". The BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise program will be found automatically. When you click BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The publisher is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.6.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your PC, we are not saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-28 22:40:37.990