BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
This web page is about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your systemBitRock
. Check out here
where you can read more on BitRock. More information about the app BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise can be seen at http://bitrock.com
. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 6.5.4 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 6.5.4\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. builder.exe is the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's primary executable file and it takes around 4.50 MB (4722872 bytes) on disk.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.68 MB (22738250
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- keygen.exe (193.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.02 MB)
- customize.exe (4.50 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (5.46 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (3.98 MB)
- builder.exe (4.50 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.5.4
of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. For other BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program offered by BitRock. Some people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". The BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise app will be found automatically. After you select BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 6.5.4\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your computer, we are not saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-25 13:57:32.980