BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
This web page is about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PCBitRock
. More information about BitRock can be seen here
. More details about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise can be found at http://bitrock.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 7.0.1 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 7.0.1\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. builder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.48 MB (4695277 bytes) on disk.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.30 MB (22338734
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (2.94 MB)
- customize.exe (4.48 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (5.34 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (4.05 MB)
- builder.exe (4.48 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.1
of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. You can find below a few links to other BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise releases:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program offered by BitRock. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". If it exists on your system the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise app will be found very quickly. When you click BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 7.0.1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your computer, we are not saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-21 23:06:26.380