BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PCBitRock
. More information about BitRock can be read here
. Click on http://bitrock.com
to get more facts about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise on BitRock's website. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 7.2.6 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 7.2.6\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.24 MB (5491315 bytes) on disk and is named builder.exe.
The following executables are installed together with BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. They take about 23.96 MB (25124930
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (3.47 MB)
- customize.exe (4.68 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (5.87 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (4.68 MB)
- builder.exe (5.24 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
This info is about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise version 7.2.6
alone. You can find below info on other versions of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a program offered by BitRock. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". The BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise application will be found very quickly. When you select BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The web site of the program is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 7.2.6\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your computer, we are not saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 11:24:16.337