BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PCBitRock
. More information about BitRock can be found here
. More info about the application BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise can be seen at http://bitrock.com
. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is usually installed in the C:/Program Files (x86)/BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 15.1.0 folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 15.1.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise's main file takes around 7.10 MB (7446713 bytes) and its name is builder.exe.
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is comprised of the following executables which take 32.33 MB (33898615
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (3.96 MB)
- customize.exe (6.51 MB)
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.35 MB)
- builder-cli.exe (6.51 MB)
- builder.exe (7.10 MB)
- SED.EXE (21.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (371.50 KB)
- osslsigncode.exe (1.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.1.0
of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise. Click on the links below for other BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is an application marketed by BitRock. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise app will be found very quickly. When you select BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://bitrock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 15.1.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock from your PC, nor are we saying that BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise by BitRock is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-05 06:41:44.370